Hydraulically detachable crane console system
Hydraulically detachable crane console system type CTT-HV1-xxx for quick removal of cranes, mounted behind the cab
- The console system can be supplied in the following 5 sizes CTT-HV1-240, CTT-HV1-310, CTT-HV1-380, CTT-HV1-470 and CTT-HV1-550.
- The crane console system can be used up to 90 Tm cranes.
- The crane console system is locked and released by a hydraulic cylinder located in the middle of the crane.
- There is a big difference between the individual cranes’ tension in the foundation bolts, as this depends on the geometry of the crane foundation.
- CT Trading calculates in each case which console is best suited for the current crane, so that you are absolutely sure that the console system dilevered has the correct capacity.
- The bracket system is easy to install and virtually all necessary components are supplied.
- Foundation bolts and nuts and clamping plates for the CTT-HV1-xxx crane console system will be provided.
- It must be possible to connect and operate the locks and the release cylinder from the crane’s control valve.
- Detailed instructions for the installation and component declaration are included with the system.
- Low weight – The weight of a CTT-HV1-380 crane console system, that can be used up to 45 Tm. The crane is only 185 kg. incl. foundation bolts.
Hydraulic locking device CTT-HKL-1-160
CT Trading has supplied detachable crane consoles since 1999
- Type designation CTT-xx-H.
- The crane consoles have a capacity of up to 50 Tm.
- Based on the CTT-xx-H crane console system, the CTT-HV1-xxx crane consoles have been developed and the self-weight has been reduced significantly.
- In the pictures below, the CTT-xx-H crane console is shown.
- The CTT-xx-H crane console system was discontinued in 2011 and replaced by the CTT-HV1-xxx crane console system.